LDCC Member Meeting Minutes
Date: September 15, 2021 12:00 PM / VIA ZOOM
2020/2021 LDCC Members
1. Call to Order – 12:09hrs
2. Roll Call – Alysha Bates, Krista Tardiff, Carla Lomenda, Kristen White, Megan McLeod, Corrie
1. Board of Directors Update
● Golden Horseshoe Awards 2021
● Centre Street / Fire Hall – TBD
● Executive Assistant to the Board
● Message from President
2. Small Business Week – Call for Speakers
3. Membership Benefits:
● Bridge between the membership and levels of Government (municipal, provincial and
● Advocate for the business community
● Community support initiatives – Fire Hall, High School, Langdon Signage, Light Up
Langdon, donations to various community events and organizations
● Networking and advertising
● Members have access to health and dental benefits for employees with no minimum
required enrollment (solo entrepreneurs, farmers, owner/operators etc.), discounts on
gas, shipping, legal support and insurance
4. Open to floor
● President Alysha Bates resigns effective September 20, 2021. Executive Board Members
thank Alysha for years of service.
● Facebook question regarding if there any members rent out indoor spaces.
● October 31 2021 500 sq ft above DOC Fitness is available for rent.
● Request to advocate for small business and insurance rates, MLA (Red Tape), ACC.
5. Next member meeting Wednesday December 15 2021 @ 12:00pm