- Call to order 12:00 pm.
- In Attendance: Terri Torraville, Alysha Bates, Steph Brundige, Naomi Moon, Krista Tardiff, Carla Lomenda, Penny Creswell, Corrie Carrobourg, Al Schule, Peter Loats, Tracy Drury, Ray Thomson.
- Approval of the Minutes – Carla moved they be accepted as presented.
Steph seconded. Carried.
- Agenda – Steph moved we approve as presented. Krista seconded.
- Election of Officers:
- Treasurer – Alysha nominated Steph Brundige. Corrie seconded.
Elected by acclamation.
- Secretary – Steph nominated Terri Torraville. Carla seconded. Elected
- Vice President – Naomi nominated Peter Loats. Al seconded. Elected by
- President – Penny nominated Alysha Bates. Naomi seconded. Elected
- Directors – Alysha nominated Krista Tardiff. Terri seconded. Steph nominated Penny Creswell. Terri seconded. Al Schule nominated Mike Schaalje. Peter seconded. Steph nominated Carla Lomenda. Terri seconded.
None were opposed. All elected by acclamation.
- Adoption of Financial Reports: Terri moved we adopt the financial reports as presented (attached). Penny seconded. Carried.
- Appointment of Financial Review: Penny Creswell and Carla Lomenda were appointed to review the financial reports as needed. None opposed.
- Executive Board Report: We have 8 new members this year. The board has established a good working relationship with the staff and management at Rocky View County. Councilor Schule is readily available for consultation.
Our new branding is in place. A preview of the new website was presented and should be live within the next couple of weeks.
- RVC Update (Al Schule):
- Centre Street upgrades – a few engineering changes are being made causing a minor delay.
- Fire Hall – hopefully breaking ground this fall on property west of Mountain View Financial.
- 4th Street pathways to be paved soon. d. Qualico’s Painted Sky development is in front of the Council for approval.
- Levies – proposed increase will be before Council July 23.
- Population cap. – proposed removal will be before Council June 11.
- New Business: none
- Upcoming Events:
- Wine and Cheese June 7, 2019, at the I.O.O.F. Hall from 7 pm to 9 pm.
All businesses welcome. Several guest speakers from RVC will be in attendance.
- Meeting adjourned at 12:42 pm.
- Next member meeting Thursday, June 20, 2019.