We are very sad to announce the recent restrictions put into place by the Government of Alberta in the fight to lower to curve of COVID-19 transmissions. The businesses impacted have worked diligently to ensure their participants and patrons are safe at all costs. This is not a shut down, but a pause. Together we can weather the storm and will come out of this stronger.
We will begin updates more frequently to this website, please turn on the notifications to be alerted when we update. Or watch out Facebook pages for updates.
Thank you and stay safe, below is the official update from the Government of Alberta’s website.
- Ban on indoor group fitness classes and team sport activities (Nov 13-27).
- Ban on group performance activities: singing, dancing and theatre (Nov 13-27).
- Restaurants, bars, lounges and pubs must stop liquor sales by 10pm and close by 11pm – applies to Class A, B or C licences (Nov 13-27).
- 15-person limit on social and family gatherings – indoors and outdoors – where people are mixing and mingling.
- 50-person limit on indoor and outdoor wedding ceremonies and funeral services.
- Faith-based gatherings limited to 1/3 capacity at one time.
- No social gatherings inside your home or outside of your community. Instead, socialize outdoors or in structured settings, like restaurants or other business that are subject to legal limits and take steps to prevent transmission.
- Limit of 3 cohorts: your core household, your school, and one other sport or social cohort. Young children who attend child care can be part of 4 cohorts.
- Wear a mask in all indoor work settings, except when alone in a workspace or an appropriate barrier is in place.
- Employers in office settings should implement measures to reduce the number of employees in the workplace at one time.